Sunday, June 5, 2016

Various Rules For Sale

All,

I've got a bunch of rules (and miniatures, too, but I'll get to that later) cluttering up the house that I'm not using, so hopefully they can go to help out some fellow gamers.  All prices are USD and include shipping in the US; I'm willing to ship international, but I'll have to ask for reimbursement of the actual cost.

In no particular order:

Crossfire, Rules and Organizations for Company-Level WWII Gaming (softcover) - $20

Victory at Sea, WWII Naval Combat Game (hardcover) - $10

Piquet Master Rules for Wargaming 2nd Edition AND Piquet Hallowed Ground 1835-1878, Company, Battalion, and Grand Tactical Levels of Play (both softcover) - $10

Disposable Heroes and Coffin for Seven Brothers, Infantry and Vehicle Small Unit Skirmish Wargaming in WWII (softcover) - $10

Black Powder, Battles with Model Soldiers in the Age of the Musket (hard cover) - $15

Flames of War, The WWII Miniatures Game (mini-softcover) - $5

All books are in good to great shape, with the exception of Flames of War, which the binding is slipping on, though all the pages are present and still attached in the book.

If you're interested, please contact me at bigjackmac at hotmail dot com and I'll get back to ASAP.

V/R,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment