Sunday, December 31, 2017

Rebel Minis and Peter Pig 15mm Civilians

All,

Continuing on with my end of year clean out of old (draft) blog posts, we've got some super secret agents and a camera crew from Rebel Minis, and some civvies from Peter Pig.

Here's the Rebel Minis stuff.

Oh, I forgot!  There's also Alice from Resident Evil.  Sorry, I'm not very good at faces and skin tones; I did my best.  She was actually used in Cuba Libre for some SOF support, in the infamous role of "Victoria Scallopini."

Side.

Rear.

Other side.

The Rebel Minis' camera crew, which also comes with a thief hauling a sack o'cash.

Rear.

On to the super secret agents.  These guys are awesome, I just screwed them up with my inkwash a little bit (look at the bottom of his tie)...

Front.

Rear.

Next guy.

Opposite.

Next.

Opposite.

Next.

Opposite.

And last agent.

Rear.

Other side.

And a bunch of Peter Pig civvies from Martin's AK-47 range.

The ladies.

First gentlemen pose.

And the other male pose.

More on the way!

V/R,
Jack

2 comments:

  1. what have you got planned for these ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing in particular, just filling in where needed. The secret agents and Resident Evil chick were actually in a battle for Cuba Libre last year.

      V/R,
      Jack

      Delete