Sunday, December 31, 2017

Modern Bad Guy Command, Heavy Weapons, and some Refurbished Good Guys

All,

I've been working and making some progress towards getting things ready for my 'big' (company-sized) 15mm modern games.  Please forgive me as I don't usually do this, but I've got a mixture of different manufacturers represented in this post.  Specifically, I've got SOF types from Rebel Minis, a command crew and a heavy machine gun from Jimmi at Flashpoint Minis, and then some heavy weapons from Eureka Minis, both Russians and Chechens.

The whole mess, with Rebel Minis at top, Eureka in the center, and Flashpoint Minis at bottom.

The Flashpoint Minis characters.

One of my all-time favorite poses, the bad guy leader, code-named "Geronimo."

Reverse.

Front.

Geronimo's loyal sidekick and adjutant.

Reverse.

Front.

And his loyal bodyguard.

Reverse.

Front.

And, due to the threat of enemy vertical envelopment, they always bring a DshK heavy machine gun on an AA tripod with them.

Reverse.

Side.

Other side.

Front port quarter.

Front starboard quarter.

A step back.

Some Russian heavy weapons from Eureka Minis.

A 12.7mm MG on tripod; can't recall the name, but it's the DshK replacement.

Rear quarter.

Another.

Side.

Front.

Front quarter.

AGS-17 automatic grenade launcher.

Rear quarter.

Other.

Front quarter.

Other.

Spotter for the AGS-17.

Rear.

Other side.

Front.

And the venerable 82mm mortar.

Reverse.

Front.

And how about some Chechen heavy weapons from Eureka?

No auto grenade launcher, so two 12.7mm heavy machine guns.

Again.

And one more.

And a Chechen 82mm mortar team.

Opposite.

Front.

And then a bunch of SOF from Rebel Minis.  I'd painted them up awhile ago but wasn't happy with the paintjob so I re-did them.  I'm not going to narrate, I'll simply let you peruse in peace ;)

I absolutely love the sculpts; very chunky, great gear, super evocative poses, just great stuff all around.

More on the way!

V/R,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment