Tuesday, April 8, 2014

3mm Desert Marines

All,

Continuing with my 3mm project(s), I was able to finish up some more desert forces this weekend.  You've seen the dastardly bad guys, and a few Israelis, now let me introduce the United States Marine Corps.

The whole armored force, that is, without the helos and infantry.  Five M-1 Abrams, eight AAVs, four HMMWVs for a Combined Anti-Armor Team (CAAT), that is, two with HMGs and two with TOWs, and three LAVs.

Closeup of the Abrams.

Closeup of some of the AAVs.

The HMMWVs, with TOWs in the front and HMGs in the rear.

Again.  I apologize as the pics aren't that great, but if you look (and can see) closely at the bottom left HMMWV you can see the TOW launcher is actually manned!

And finishing up with my LAR guys.

Stay tuned, I've got a couple batreps coming, just need to get them typed up.

V/R,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment