A list of stuff I want to accomplish before I spend another dime on buying new lead, in no particular order:
1. Finish 20mm Elhiem Modern skirmish troops.
2. Finish 20mm terrain for them.
3. Finish 20mm Valiant US (need ATGs).
4. Finish 20mm Valiant Brits (need ATGs).
5. Finish 20mm Valiant Germans.
6. Finish 20mm PSC US/Brit vehicles (need to buy another set of Shermans).
7. Finish 20mm PSC German vehicles.
8. Finish Winter US 10mm.
9. Finish Winter German 10mm Early Winter.
10. Finish Winter German 10mm Late Winter.
11. Finish Winter Russian 10mm.
12. Finish Early War Brits 10mm.
13. Finish Desert War Brits 10mm.
14. Finish Desert War Germans 10mm.
15. Rebase Modern FFL 10mm.
16. Rebase Modern USMC 10mm.
17. Rebase Modern WarPac 10mm.
18. Repaint Falklands Brit 10mm.
19. Rebase Falklands Argentinian 10mm.
20. Rebase Modern Irregulars 10mm.
21. Paint and base Modern 6mm WarPac (green).
22. Paint and base Modern 6mm WarPac (khaki).
23. Paint and base Modern 6mm NATO.
24. Finish Modern 6mm aircraft (need magnets).
25. Figure out what to do with all my 10mm La Petit Armee troops, to include the spare crap I have in a box in the garage.
26. Figure out what to do with all my 10mm GHQ ACW troops.
27. Finish my Vietnam US 10mm.
28. Finish my Vietnam NVA 10mm.
29. Finish my Vietnam VC 10mm.
30. Finish painting my 6mm HR WWII infantry, and base them.
31. Rebase my 6mm WWII vehicles.
Stuff I want to get to/get back to/keep going (that I pretty much already have):
1. Keep going with KG Klink, WWII.
2. Get back to All Americans, WWII.
3. Get back to FFL, Modern.
4. Start Solomons Campaign, WWII, with land, air, sea (capital ships), and sea (torpedo boats).
5. Start USMC, Modern.
6. Get back to In Country, Vietnam, at company level.
7. Get back to Battle of Britain campaign I started years ago...
8. Cuba Libre!
9. Start Confederated Baltic States campaign between Liberals and Sirellists at squad, company, and brigade level with three sets of rules in three scales (20mm, 10mm, and 6mm). Maybe even throw in some 3mm air gaming?
10. Once my FFL campaign catches up, get into an Armageddon-style (US, Brit, France, and Israel all fighting various Islamist forces) fight in Perplakistan.
11. Play some serious Caen, WWII, using Britton Publishers books (Jupiter, Bourgebus Ridge [Sp?], and one more who's name I can't remember) for the Brits, maybe the US too (Unternehmen Luttich and Arracourt). Maybe 10mm, maybe 6mm, dunno.
12. Hell on Wheels, probably in 6mm with higher echelon bases to get it moving faster. Or play smaller fights...
Stuff I'd like to do that I don't have gear for:
1. Some sort of modern/Cold War-era Naval stuff, probably in 1/3000.
2. Some sort of Israeli stuff, probably in 3mm, maybe 67, 73, or 82, or maybe even a fictional.
3. Some sort of US vs Soviet, in the US, maybe 6mm or 3mm, using older stuff, like M-60s vs T-62s, the campaign played out on a map of the States ("dammit, Iowa just fell to the Russkies!"), with air gaming as well.
4. Some sort of re-fight of the Falklands, except it has brutal, drawn out fighting.
5. Some sort of re-fight of Desert Storm, except is has brutal, drawn out fighting.
6. Some massive fictionalized American Civil War, but with Napoleonic troops (weapons, uniforms). Don't know if 10mm or 6mm for this.
7. Some big ass Colonial campaign, probably in 10mm, but possibly 6mm, that hits them all: NW Frontier, Sudan, Egypt, Zulus, Boers, hell, maybe just make some up, but follow some unit through all of them.
8. I'd like to get into 28mm Pulp (20's and 30's era) stuff at some point, maybe 30's Gangsters too. Maybe 60's spy stuff as well... My kids dig it whenever I look on the net, and I think the wife would like it too.
9. Someday I've got to get into the Peter Pig classic AK-47 Republic. I don't mean with those rules necessarily (probably not, I've got too many sets I'm already comfortable with), and maybe not in Africa, maybe "Banana Republic" in South/Central America, but the concept: real old to real new gear, multiple factions, shifting alliances/allegiances, various non-military aspects affecting the fighting (monetary, religious, political, fame, etc...). The only thing that bothers me about this is that I seem set on doing it with PP 15mm, and I hate 15mm! But those PP modern lines look so damned good, and it needs to be bigger than my usual 10mm (or 6mm) as I want to be able to see the characters. I'd thought about 20mm (still am, I guess), but I want lots of stuff on the table, and I probably can't afford it in 20mm...
There will be more to come, this list will be updated.