Well, it's been quiet here on the blog the past couple days, but I've been slaving away on my Wolverines project. Lots of painting, washing, and flocking over the past three days has seen my complete all the infantry bases (as well as the Soviet heavy mortar platoon and AA gun, which are not self-propelled). I'm also making steady progress on the vehicles, though I noticed I may not have enough of my dark tone wash to do all the vehicles once the painting is completed, so I put in a quick order to The Warstore (went in for a box of the new Battlefront Team Yankee LAV-25s!). Anyway, here's where we're at.
Don't worry, I will post better pics once the whole project is completed.
I'm getting close, I can feel it! More to come soon, I hope!